08/05/2015 - Fractal Gate Spring Edition 2015 - Anvers (BE)

Salut les jeunes !

C'est une nouvelle édition belge pour nous, et il faut dire qu'on
était en d4 fUll KrEW-power-total-respect-sound-system, ce qui est
très pratique pour faire les fous sur le dancefloor, ou la noria des bières au bar,
bien sur ! sinon, la teuf était chouette, le son dément à part hux flux qui s'est fait virer.
bisous.
parait qu il a bu 6 duvel an 1h avant son set...

"il etait tellement mal qu il a meme pas remarque qu il avait lance son set full on dans la salle goa"
LOL !
Citations facebook d'aneobis :

"The music... I didn't hear Jonathan (entrance shift) and after my shift, I was supposed to hear Hux Flux... Other organisations warned us already, so we took our precautions. No drugs; telling him 100 times what we expected,... We heard his soundcheck and he had a full old school set ready, so we were happy. At 00u15 I heard he collapsed on stage in the full on room (he drunk 6 duvels in an hour it seemed); we tried to fix him up for the old school room, but when he pressed play he didn't even realised he was playing his set from upstairs... So we prepared Seb immediately. After 1 track of Hux Flux it was clear he couldn't even load his old school set, so I got him from stage and Shakta played (thanks again Shakta (Seb Taylor) for saving us!); after he became aggressive to us because we kicked his ass, we were happy he was in the taxi. See you never again!
The rest was how it should be... Shakta kicked ass (as usual), did it as well, as usual... And I loved Skarma too, more soft/less psychedelic but so beautiful!
émoticône smile
My own set was a mix between more acidic and more melodic stuff, and also like usual, great to see people dance till they die in the morning! "
skarma live, c'était juste extraordinaire