27/02/09 - 01/03/09 -The Electronic Smile Festival -Sivota (Grèce)

Voilà un festival de musiques électroniqueq entièrement Open Air et en Février !!!
Vous y retrouverez le meilleur en Drum'n Bass, Dub, Chill Out, Break Beat, Psytrance...
Une fusion musicale délivrée par les meilleurs artistes grecs et internationaux du moment ainsi que des nouveaux talents de la scène électronique.

Lives acts Psy (Full on & Dark) Prog, Minimal

- Ghreg on Earth (Hss Records/Usp/Echo Vortex) San Francisco USA
First time in Greece
- Digitalist (Drop Out Records) Switzerland
First time in Greece
- Minfeel aka Sensifeel (Spintwist Records) France
- Full Face (Pixan Records/HSS Records) Corfu GRECE
- N.O.M. vs Narcosis vs CRX LIVE (Helicon sound system) Athens GRECE

DnB, Trip Hop & Break Beat

Live acts :

- TASK HORIZON (DSCI4, Habit, Circle, SuddenDef, Cymbalism, Fokuz, Kings of theJungle, Bassride) Zurich Switzerland
First time in Greece
- MC TEMPER (Close 2 Death, Pirate Station, Kings of the Jungle, Dubplate Business, High Duty, Dubplate Business, Zoo York) Germany/Switzerland
First time in Greece
- INSOM (Minus Sound System) Athens Greece

Dub, Dubstep, Chill Reggae

Live acts :

- PALYRRIA (Protasis records) Athens Greece
- DIRECT CONNECTION (Candyflip Records) Athens Greece
- VALSTUR feat.DARK ELF & SPYRO K.(Athens Greece)
- DUB MONK (Primeval Records) Switzerland
First time in Greece

DJ Sets Psy (Full on & Dark) Prog & Minimal

- Djane Meenakshi (Soma Tribe, HSS Rec ) Switzerland
- Djane Anna ~ Switzerland
- Cybird (Free Freak Rec) Switzerland
- Imox (Free Freak Rec) Switzerland
- Soner & Absolut Zero (Psyvibes & Monsun Rec) Thessonaliki Greece
- Barney's Breakfast (Mother Earth) Corfu Greece
- Dr.Sammy (Re-Union records) Athens, Greece

DnB, Trip hop & Break Beats

Djs :

- Ruftec (Harddrums) Switzerland
- Funxion (Crew Djs) Athens Greece
- Geesteff ~ Athens Greece

Dub, Dubstep, Chill Reggae

- Drop legs (Mother Earth) Corfu, Greece
- Fishimself (Ultimae Records) Athens Greece

Location we have a Beautiful Outdoor Location reserved and in case of very bad weather a Club in Reserve
Entry fee who buys early gets in at a very low price
you have to do is transfer the amount that the ticket cost at the time of transfer to IBAN: GR23 0172 4030 0054 0303 7327 307

if you transfer from

all of Jan. 25 € Full weekend
1st -Fri 13th of Feb... 30 euro/Full weekend
14th-25th (has to arrive by the 25th) 35 euro

Ticket Price at the Gates...
30 euro pro night / 55 Full weekend
Infos And of cause there will be camping and Hotel Rooms if needed
ya un site officiel, un fly, ou un je ne sais quoi qui me rassure sur l'existence de ce festoche ^^'
'fin bon, si ya des gens qui y vont, pour les impressions, toussa. On est bien chaud de se bouger jusque là bas, mais si on peut avoir un peu plus d'information, c'est mieux.
Merci les zami
Lebiskwee wrote :
ya un site officiel, un fly, ou un je ne sais quoi qui me rassure sur l'existence de ce festoche ^^'
'fin bon, si ya des gens qui y vont, pour les impressions, toussa. On est bien chaud de se bouger jusque là bas, mais si on peut avoir un peu plus d'information, c'est mieux.
Merci les zami

Il y a juste un myspace
www.myspace.com/electronicsmilefestival
Pour le reste il y a un groupe sur facebook qui est celui de l'orga avec un email : karahulk@gmail.com
Le groupe de Psychedelic Victim : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=23479169927
qu'est ce qui te fait dire que c'est annulé ?

ca m'a l'air bien sympa...
BigZ wrote :

ca m'a l'air bien sympa...

un des artist (Ghreg) il ete chez moi, les dernieres jours
BigZ wrote :

copy de un autre forum ok,:

Official Cancellation of SMILE ELECTRONIC FESTIVALS

Dark clouds are on the Goa-colored sky withdrawn.

This morning I took a surprising cancellation of the festival by the Mayor of Sivota received.
The clocks tick differently in Greece and a permit can be one, as soon as they got, again withdrawn.
Since I am not illegal to walk wants to move, I feel, unfortunately, forced to cancel the festival.

The whole festival is for me very important and the cancellation shall take me seriously, because it\'s my big dream is, people under the open sky by electronic music together to lead.

But not only me, many artists, promoters and organizers have also with heart and soul to be committed and that the festival was a success.

I would like to hereby wholeheartedly apologize for the inconvenience, for me the great commitment and a huge thank use and can only hope that the SMILE ELECTRONIC FESTIVAL perhaps in the distant future will be held.

I hope to determine your understanding, but unfortunately I have the bureaucratic circumstances in Greece, a line made by the bill. The disappointment for me is indescribably large.

This is the official rejection letter that I will publish all platforms. I would be very attached to you, if you also by word of mouth in your environment, you could inform the people that the festival will be canceled.

In spite of all, keep smiling

Colin Crawshaw
Adigroovy wrote :

un des artist (Ghreg) il ete chez moi, les dernieres jours

hey dag adi
not on msn anymore ?
Smiley