~°~ Mr. Cloudy | Unreleased Tracks

Entropy Records Digital presents EF.0020: "Mr. Cloudy | Unreleased Tracks"

Mr. Cloudy is Sergey Barkalov.
Russia's finest purveyor of brooding dub influenced techno music. Started in 2005 with the first release on label Kyoto_Digital (Denmark). Released his music on labels: Silent Season / Millions Of Moments / ZeECc / U-Cover / Rednetic / Cism / Shoreless / Enypnion / Kyoto / Instabil / U-Cover Limited / Other Heights & now Entropy Records.

His desire to recreate the deep dub climate. He answers e-mails sent from across the world to his production alias Mr. Cloudy, who appears online as a series of guileless black and white photos and metaphysical phrases: "only that music which goes from soul instead of mind." Leave it to dub techno producers to make networking pages look tranquil.
For him the scale of the audience is secondary to communication: "Let it be two or three persons who feel it also as I."
When asked what he'd like to do in the future, he says "I will search for that sound in which I first of all am dissolved."

EF.0020 is an exclusive Entropy Records Digital release.

All tracks written & composed by
Sergey Barkalov.

Mastered by David Ya

Cover design by David Ya & Axs.

Thank you for buying this album
and supporting independent labels and artists.

Made in Paris, France (c) + (p) 2011 by Entropy Records

All rights reserved.
Try before you buy but buy before we die...

For promotional materials, demos, booking, contact:
info@entropy-records.com

petite promo au passage, mais je vous parle plus longuement de cette sortie demain. la je vais au dodo et pour les couches-tard vous pouvez écouter les samples sur le site et me dire ce que vous en pensez...

+++ a demain +++