[A] Goasia - From the other spaces

Kiçéquila?

Il est bien ? Aussi bien que le premier ?

Total time : 78:02
Style : Melodic Goa Trance
Label: Suntrip Record
Format: CD
Cat no : SUNCD09
Release Date : November 12th 2007

01. Intro : 02:50
02. Love & Peace : 08:19
03. Space Travellers : 07:49
04. From Other Spaces : 08:48
05. Octagon : 09:10
06. Liquid Soul : 08:05
07. Taboo : 08:32
08. Per Aspera ad Astra : 08:40
09. Sunrise : 09:12
10. Pray for Rain : 06:43

After the purple energy vol 2, the great collaboration with omegahertz and few track on compilation, Suntrip (no need to present them here) embodying the coming back to the good vibe from goa trance music, present us the awaited Goasia album, From Outer Spaces, with this nice cover. We couldn't wait christmas smile.gif

Let see ... or listen .. as you wish

01. Intro
Let’s entering here with a short introduction with voice and guitar and some liquid atmosphere, break beat arrangment, something cool to prepare for the travel.

02. Love & Peace
Let’s go with this famous old unreleased track, here is a running inside happyness, the goasia work is back there with melodies and emotion ... the begining is nostalgic and grow slowly in a fat but old school bass and kick and then quickly introduce repetitive melody, remind me the yin and yang old track on purple energy vol2, pretty simple melodies but very enjoying. Pure bliss. The childish track but in good way.
Very good track

03. Space Travellers
Still very melodic but dark backgound in bassline, more intricate sound, good work and building of the idéea there, wich need several listening for integrate. Here we find back the goa environment with dark and inligthed crazyness mixed togheter. Very mature and energic track. Great ! !

04. From Other Spaces
Another great anthem in melodic new school goa, with sweet melodic line perfectly assembly. Fantastic second part of the track, with nice climax ... a real pleasure for ears open smile.gif) Nice work in the emotion and climax side. Very good track

05. Octagon
Here we find something different, with different rythmic element, more energetic and hypnotic.
Maybe the track which own the most complex logic to catch for the first listen but will evolve listening after listening.
Very danceable complex goa, lot of different ideas and nice variation in the sound landscape.
Good good one yeahh.

06. Liquid Soul
Liquid Soul is lighty, energic, and something liquid with bubble everywhere as inside a soda drink. Very nice middle of the track. There we are !!! Goa trance getting your ears, anyone to say the opposite ? no ? thanx smile.gif) I miss word to describe this emotion.
Great track

07. Taboo
Big bass, and good groove here, for something more trippy, and danceable. Very nice and cool track, always multiple napping, lot of sound everywhere, what a deep enjoyment smile.gif The melody developped in the middle of the track (3:50) make me totally crazy, jumping as a mad, and give here the main theme in Taboo, and this one very well relayed with another fluid melody. The structure is nicely elaborate. AMAZING !!! from the first second, to the last. Good for forest exploration and troll adventures. waooo dance4.gif
Very good track

08. Per Aspera ad Astra
Ok, i talked about this one with my friend Job for a long day, and maybe he can write its opinion there, Ok ! Per Aspera is a THE trancey oriented track to the album, trance synthetic line, simple melody, and mixed with some trance voice following the melody. Perceptible and easy, i love it since the first playing smile.gif and more i listen more i love it. Let check to the end, if you don't like this, you don't like trance, and neither goasia touch in the spirit.
Good Track and personnal happyness with it smile.gif

09. Sunrise
Here we have the master showing us what he is able to create in drawing pure emotion in melodies and sound. There, a kind orchestral bring at 4:10 a fantastic melody which perfectly define the morning emotion in goa trance music (this one remind me the talamasca - time simulation main melody), subtle transitions, repetitive, hypnotizing and emotional melodies, a real nostalgic touch in it and brilliant work. dance4.gif
Already a classic for me, and the MASTERPIECE of the album. Climax and fantastic track!!!

10. Pray for Rain
Track to return back to earth, something very atmospheric with nice floating sound in back ground, break beat arrangement and the main theme played with nice female voice singing. Relaxed ambience to cool down the jumping maddness. Wonderfull melody piano playing. This track is growing on me. Very nice track for the soul.

Conclusion
Personnal best track for the moment .. Sunrise, Love and Peace, Taboo, From Other Spaces, Liquid Soul and ... every track !!!

Can't rate this one because of my absolute love for this music .. for me a highlitgh of the year. Don't search any bad track here, there is not, there are all solid, each one have own identity and the whole listening album is light and fantastic thank you!! rolleyes.gif

No more useless word, listen this jewel if you like emotion melodie joyness and complex work with lighty line. Goa is not dead !
klr! je l'ai écouté ... bah j'l'aime bien : de très belles mélos, du bon son goa à l'ancienne comme on en fait plus! Smiley
Smiley
clair...  du comme on en fait plus et c bien dommage...  rahhhhh, il le fait trop  cet album!!!!
Le track "From Other Spaces" est superbe Smiley
Un peu répétitif quand même, mais assez prenant sur le fond Smiley
Y'en a bien un qui va nous faire une ptite review ... ?  Smiley
J'ai reçu l'album depuis une semaine maintenant, je l'ai écouté et ré-écouté plusieurs fois, et je ne m'en lasse pas! Pour moi, c'est le meilleur album goa-trance 2007. C'est un album très solide, bien inspiré, très mélodieux, très rythmé, çà sonne moderne en même temps avec une utilisation originale des basslines. Du travail très clean et surtout la consécration pour ce groupe a produit et sorti différents tracks sur des compiles depuis plusieurs années maintenant.

Les tracks sont pour la plupart dans la continuation de ceux qui étaient sur Purple Energy 2 comme Ying and Yang et Spectralys. Ceux qui m'ont marqué jusqu'à présent sont "Love & Peace", "Liquid Soul", "Taboo" & "Space Travellers", mais tous sont vraiment bons sans exception. Bref j'adore!
tu fais quoi je regard la tele c'est super ton image mercie je les enregistre Smiley
heu ?

Maden, je me permet de mettre ta review ici Smiley