New Compilation: V.A. VISIONARY SYSTEM - Looney Moon records

Here is the first compilation by Looney Moon records compiled by Looney Moon djs: Fog, Momo, Nukleall and Phobos.

Looney Moon is a Torino (Italy) based  no-profit association, well known for the high quality  of its parties and music selection.
During the last four years the Looney Moon team has promoted exchanges with a number of international artists who have come to play at their parties. This has greatly improved the Italian Psytrance scene and parties have been organized all over the country.

“Visionary System” by Looney Moon includes people from different backgrounds but common interests who work together to develop and organise different sorts of events connected to visionary art.

This first release is focused on a fat full on undergound style proposing tracks from crazy first morning atmospheres  to full night dancefloor blasters.  
The idea is to give the opportunity to new talented Italian and international artists (such as Lenz, Killer B, Konflux, Nukleall and Junesix) to release their music together with big names such as Digital Talk, Phatmatix, POF, Illegal Machines and B55.

Ten accurately selected psychedelic trance gems that will plunge you straight into our “Visionary System”.

Here u can listen the previews of the V.A.:
http://tinyurl.com/34vdsc

MASTERED BY SILICON SOUND
ARTWORK BY TRULY DESIGN www.truly-design.com
DISTRIBUTED BY ARABESQUE DISTRIBUTION www.arabesque.co.uk

here weblinks to the artists in this release:
PRINCIPLES OF FLIGHT
www.myspace.com/principlesofflight
DIGITAL TALK
www.myspace.com/digitaltalk
PHATMATIX
www.myspace.com/phatmatix
PSYMMETRIX
www.myspace.com/psymmetrixdotcom
ILLEGAL MACHINES
www.myspace.com/illegalproject
KONFLUX
www.myspace.com/konfluxpsy
B55
www.myspace.com/shanbarah55
LENZ
www.myspace.com/thelenz
JUNESIX
www.myspace.com/junesixmusic
KILLERB
www.myspace.com/killerben
NUKLEALL
www.myspace.com/nukleall

and other Looney Moon live acts:
ALCHEMIX
www.myspace.com/alchemixmusic
COMA SECTOR
www.myspace.com/comasector
PINEAL
www.myspace.com/nicopineal

and djs:
FOG
www.myspace.com/foglooney
MOMO
www.myspace.com/momolooney
PHOBOS
www.myspace.com/phobosdj

Web:
www.looney-moon.com
www.myspace.com/looneymoonrecords

Mail:
looneymoonrec@gmail.com
sorry everybody i put the wrong codes for the images and i don't manage to correct it
i already wrote to one of the boss about it so i hope i manage to correct it soon

anyway u can listen the preview of the compilation here:
http://tinyurl.com/34vdsc
rhaaaa du tabassage !!!
des rondins !!!

boom boom boom boom  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
de la bombe .....
woooooooooooo je met une croix sur l'agenda  Smiley

Smiley
bonne tracklist !
psyonik, poste pas ce genre de trucs sur ce post, tu vas encore te plaindre concernant les posts ki vont suivre...
sesto sento et aquatica c pas ici  Smiley
Bonne chance a vous pour cette premiere compil, Roberto !
Et deja, une bien belle tracklist. Hate de voir la prod de Nukleall... ;-)
Merci tout le monde on a fait de notre mieux et on est deja ici a preparer la prochaine compile!!!
Nukleall est aussi dans le projet JUNESIX (track 8, plus dure de Nukleall) avec un autre producteur de turin
Jolie compile, monsieur Fog.
bonne chance pour tout.