> > KINDZADZA < < < (Psyk live set)[/#c60038][/g][/taille2] [i](Parvati Rec & Osom Music Rec- Ru)[/i] [img]http://greenmousestudio.free.fr/kaya/kindzadza.jpg[/img] New album >>> "Insoluble" [img]http://greenmousestudio.free.fr/kaya/kindzadzacd.jpg[/img] Leo aka Kindzadza was born in Russia, Moscow. The exact time is not yet known by scientists. Little Leo really enjoyed to take clocks and watches apart. When he got bored of that, he began to build computers. Once he found out that computers can make nice sounds. Later he came to Goa India, met with full power and learned how things are organized in time and space. Since that time he has been creating psychedelic trance for powerfull dancing. He thinks that the dance is the most available way to reach harmony with inner and outer space, proved to be true by centuries. Throughout the path his soulfriends enriched and delighted his experience, among them are granma, Murzik*, Vlad CPC, Jaffa and Monno Grapes Of Wrath, Alex and Zolod Parasense, Vasya Psycovski, his big family and everything that is around. [url]www.myspace.com/kindzadzamusic[/url] [url]osom-music.com/[/url] [url]www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/oso/oso1cd004.html[/url] [url]www.parvati-records.com/[/url] [taille2][g][#c60038]> > > XENZODIAK < < < (Fullon live set)[/#c60038][/g][/taille2] [i](Medusa Rec & Maninkari Crew - Pt)[/i] [img]http://greenmousestudio.free.fr/kaya/xenzodiak.jpg[/img] Xenzodiak (a.k.a. Albert Xenzo) hails from Lisbon (Portugal). He has been involved in music since he was 13 years old by playing bass and drums. Always around funk, jazz and metal music, Xenzo was playing in jam sessions until he discovered the Trance / Full-on scene back in 1997. After the first album he choose to add more groovy and dance floor vibe to the productions resulting in a hard groove yet still melodic and vibrant making him one of the Top portuguese Live Act. From Japan to Brasil this artist as showed his value getting people to ear something diferent. His music can be described as storming full-on, by its full-on grooves and twisted sounds and melodies. Xenzodiak has played at numerous parties alongside known national and international artists. Watch out for this talent. ''quoting Anestis by Medusa-Records The debut album XENZODIAK - HARMONIC MOON is OUT AGAIN by Medusa-Records!! !!!Ep out SOON by D-Djance Records!!! 'My ultimate goal is to be able to make people dance with their minds and go back to childhood'' [url]www.myspace.com/xenzodiak[/url] [url]www.myspace.com/maninkaricrew[/url] [url]www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/xenzodiak[/url] [url]www.myspace.com/medusarec[/url] [taille2][g][#c60038]> > > MICRO SCAN VS ALOES < < < (Fullon Live set)[/#c60038][/g][/taille2] [i](Geomagnetictv - Avigmatic Rec / Fr)[/i] [img]http://greenmousestudio.free.fr/kaya/microscan.jpg[/img] Micro Scan new album >>> "Yes we Scan" [img]http://greenmousestudio.free.fr/kaya/microscancd.jpg[/img] Aloes debut album (coming soon) >>> "The Fourth Parallel" [img]http://greenmousestudio.free.fr/kaya/aloescd.jpg[/img] Microscan was one of the best kept secrets in France but now the mystery has been revealed! All the reviewers, critics and fans alike have been Raving about this project. Instant and massive dance floor appeal has driven their music to the leading DJs prime picks! Tutored by some of the best producers in the world, this amazing duo never ceases to bring massive euphoria to every dance floor that experiences their gigantic sound. 'Uplifting! Driving! Euphoric! And we have the chance to booked the solo project of Fred one of the members of Micro Scan, a new powerfull and psychedelik project!!! [url]www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/geo/geo1cd055.html[/url] [url]www.myspace.com/microscanproject[/url] [url]www.facebook.com/people/Micro-Scan/1223445567[/url] [url]www.geomagnetic.tv/[/url] [url]www.myspace.com/aloesproject[/url] [taille2][g][#c60038]> > > DIGITAL SOUND PROJECT < < < (Fullon live set)[/#c60038][/g][/taille2] [i](Mind Control Rec - Geomagnetictv - ElectrOhm / Fr)[/i] [img]http://greenmousestudio.free.fr/kaya/dsp.jpg[/img] Digital Sound Project debut album (coming soon) >>> "System failure" [img]http://greenmousestudio.free.fr/kaya/dspcd.jpg[/img] Digital Sound Project is a french project composed of two friends. On the first hand, Benjamin Youla (Dj Ben-j), born in Nantes in France in 1980 from a guinean father and a french mother. Influenced by his culture, he started to play percussions at the age of thirteen years old, two years later his brother, a Trance Dj, made him discovered electronic music and it's been like a revelation. He bought his own turntables, a synthetizer and started to work with passion in this way. As he improved his masterness and knowledge of deejaying, he made the crew of « Electro system » wanting to open their doors to his talent and made him able to play his music on the most important parties of Paris and in some of the biggest french cities.Dj Ben-j became quickly one of the best french Dj due to his powerfull sets full of inspirations and a real rare presence on the stage that turned the floors on.That's in this context that he met Talamasca (Dj Lestat) and Dj Yuman and created together the « Three Gorillaz Sming » crew, after what he invest up himself in music producing. On the second hand, Mickael Loriot (Dj Jakson), born in Le Mans in France in 1982, Dj since he's twenty, he improved his art througt different styles of musics as Techno, Trance, Hardhouse or Hard tek for four years after what he invest himself with succes in Psy-Trance « fullon » with the help of the french party promoting crew « ElectrOhm » that he's been one of the creator. It made him able to grew up clearly as one the most rising value of the french scene where he's been sharing the stage with artists such as Oforia, XSI, Hujaboy, Phatmatix, Scorb, Tegma and many more! From these two journeys is born a met, a strong friendship, a common project... Digital Sound Project That's in 2007 that this project comes on as a melt of groovy rythms and strong melodies. A year later only, they were already make the enthousiastic public move on their first official performance during the « Digital Harmonium » party where they shared the stage with Sub6, Headroom, Shift, Silicon Sound... Then the next step comes on now with a complete album ready to be released... Like its two creator Digital Sound Project is on the road of succes and is already becoming a most wanted value for all the Psy-Trance scene. The story just begin so keep on paying attention to them, the best is coming... [url]www.myspace.com/digitalsoundproject[/url] [url]www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-Sound-Project/131677690180097[/url] [url]www.facebook.com/pages/MIND-CONTROL-RECORDS/177995800690[/url] [url]mindcontrolrecords.com/mindcontrol/[/url] [url]www.electrohm.fr/[/url][/center] [center][#0e00f0][g]Dj sets[/g][/#0e00f0] [taille2][g][#c60038]> > > THOMAS AKA VOYAGER < < < (Progressive set)[/#c60038][/g][/taille2] [i](Neurobiotic Rec / Fr)[/i] Voyager is the trance project of Thomas Dubreuil, french composer, producer and sound designer born in Paris. After years touring and playing in major events around the globe, two successfull albums, two compilations and numerous tracks released under ALTOM, Thomas started two solo projects : a psytrance/full-on project called Voyager, and a project called Ocean, more oriented towards electro and progressive trance. In parallel, he's still doing sound design and music for TV and commercials, and produces music for a few artists and singers. Voyager is a psychedelic blend of trance, techno, progressive, pop and world music, with beautifull and emotional melodies : techno music, with feeling... [url]www.myspace.com/voyager2007[/url] [taille2][g][#c60038]> > > DRISS VS DRISS AKA LITTLE FREEMAN < < < (Fullon set)[/#c60038][/g][/taille2] [i](Hadra Rec & BBF / Fr & Ma)[/i] Since 1993 Driss, from Moroccan origin, lives in Grenoble, the city where he discovered electronic music in clubs 10 years ago. After manifesting some interest for many currents of this musical style (House, Techno, Hardcore), he found out Goatrance suited him the best. The discovery of this contemporary music fusing tribal references with an electronic present and, at the same time, referring to ancient musical roots, like these of the ancestral Aissaouas Moroccan tribe to which, he is dearly attached, was a revelation. Since then, his passion made him travel from parties to festivals, in France and abroad (Switzerland, Portugal, Morocco, Zambia…). Driss enormously enjoyed the psychedelic properties of goatrance as well as the numerous encounters it leads to. That is how he participated to the adventure of the organisation “Spiritual Freequencies”, promoting a dozen of parties with artists such as Goblin, Shiva Jorg, Lestat or Mael. This experience allowed him to get to know the public from Isere through his presence in front and behind the decks. As the originator and president of the Hadra organisation in Grenoble, all his efforts are directed towards the promotion of psychedelic trance in France and more precisely in the Rhone-Alpes region. Throughout the organisation of several regular events gathering an average of 800 persons at each edition, Hadra’s aim has always been to coordinate events characterised by a unique combination of local, national and international artists such as Absolum, Dynamic, Rinkadink, Jaia, Jahbo or again Triskell in a psychedelic environment and an affectionate atmosphere especially created for participants becoming more and more devoted. For this party he will give an extra dj set with his friend Driss aka Little freeman, the wellknow dj and promoter from BBF. [url]www.hadra.net/[/url] [url]www.myspace.com/hadrarecords[/url] [url]www.hadra.net/label_djs.php?dj=Driss[/url] [url]www.myspace.com/littlefreeman[/url] [url]www.myspace.com/boombassfantasia[/url] [taille2][g][#c60038]> > > BEN-J VS JAKSON < < < (Fullon set)[/#c60038][/g][/taille2] [i](Mind Control Rec - Geomagnetictv - ElectrOhm / Fr)[/i] [taille2][g][#c60038]> > > PSYSREK VS SHADOWLIGHT < < < (Fullon set)[/#c60038][/g][/taille2] [i](Maninkari Crew / Fr)[/i] [taille2][g][#c60038]> > > JOKER < < < (Fullonset)[/#c60038][/g][/taille2] [i](BBF Project / Fr)[/i] [taille2][g][#c60038]> > > ZORGLU B < < < (Progressive set)[/#c60038][/g][/taille2] [i](Bonux Rec / Fr)[/i] [#0e00f0]> > > Technic :[/#0e00f0] 20 Kw Sound System & Multi Lazer and Lights Show [#0e00f0]> > > Deco :[/#0e00f0] [g]Organik Garden vs Megalithes / Fr[/g] [url]www.myspace.com/organikgarden[/url] [#0e00f0]> > > Visuels :[/#0e00f0] [g]Francesco / Aliegena Prod[/g] [g]Cool bar / free breakfast[/g] [g]Parking / cool security[/g] [g][i]On the door : 25 €[/i][/g] [g][i]Presales (soon): 20 €[/i][/g] Shop >>> Techno Import : 18 rue des Thaillandiers 75011 Paris M° Bastille Online >>> Weezevent : www.weezevent.com/bbf-kaya Infos - Accreditations stands : [url]http://www.myspace.com/boombassfantasia[/url] bbf.project@hotmail.fr Infoline : 06 14 07 51 21 [g]Soirée 100% confirmée[/g] Attention sur la route – Prenez soin de vous L’abus d’alcool est dangereux pour la santé :bounce: :jap: :top: La Team BBF :D [/center] [g][center]La soirée aura lieu dans un espace 100% inédit à 40 minutes de Paris, accessible par le TER (direct de la gare de Saint-Lazare), plus d'infos bientôt....[/center][/g] [center]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [img]http://greenmousestudio.free.fr/kaya/Anim_Kaya.gif[/img][/center]">

04/12/2010 - KAYA by BBF (5 lives & 6 djs sets ) - Paris

Ce sujet est la partie discussion de l'événement « - KAYA by BBF (5 lives & 6 djs sets ) - Paris»
Voir les détails de l'événement

Ptite Lutine wrote :
Hello ! Message a l'orga !  Smiley

Combien de temps sera le live de kindzadza svp ?

Merci pour l'info !  Smiley

Jpense que son set va durer quand meme parce qu'il est pas du coin le gars et qu'il doit pas etre gratos donc fo amortir
1h sera largement suffisante imho Smiley
lol ^^
GROS RAPPEL :

La soirée aura lieu dans un espace 100% inédit à 40 minutes de Paris pour 1000 personnes, accessible par le TER (direct de la gare de Saint-Lazare).

Les horaires des trains et accès seront disponible très prochainement....

J -4, il est temps de se préparer, çà va fumer!!!!!!!

Et n'oubliez pas les préventes : 20 €

Shop >>> Techno Import :
18 rue des Thaillandiers 75011 Paris M° Bastille

Online >>> Weezevent :
www.weezevent.com/bbf-kaya

Infos - Accreditations stands :
http://www.myspace.com/boombassfantasia
bbf.project@hotmail.fr

Infoline : 06 14 07 51 21

La team BBF

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa allezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ca va encore chauffer sur le dance floor!!!!  dernière ligne droite!!!!!
Hey salut à tous,

je suis bien motivé pour cette soirée qui promet d'être grandiose  Smiley , j'aurais besoin de savoir si il est possible d'avoir l'adresse exacte du lieu car je vais venir en voiture avec des potes.

Et j'espère qu'il reste encore des préventes ^^

BOOM !!! A ce weekend !! Smiley
la route seras in diquer pour tres tres bientot
mardoukian wrote :

Jpense que son set va durer quand meme parce qu'il est pas du coin le gars et qu'il doit pas etre gratos donc fo amortir

toi qui sera le chauffeur officiel de kindzadza demande lui de te faire un live dans la voiture !!

et met lui un bon morceau de prog de la part de driss !!!  DANS L'AXE ........  Smiley
GROS RAPPEL :

La soirée aura lieu dans un espace 100% inédit à 40 minutes de Paris pour 1000 personnes, accessible par le TER (direct de la gare de Saint-Lazare).

Les horaires des trains et accès seront disponible très prochainement....

J -3, il est temps de se préparer, çà va fumer!!!!!!!

Et n'oubliez pas les préventes : 20 €

Shop >>> Techno Import :
18 rue des Thaillandiers 75011 Paris M° Bastille

Online >>> Weezevent :

Infos - Accreditations stands :
http://www.myspace.com/boombassfantasia
bbf.project@hotmail.fr

Infoline : 06 14 07 51 21

La team BBF
sethnil wrote :
GROS RAPPEL :

La team BBF

Huhu la Team BBF, je vous posé une chite question Smiley
Combien de temps jouera Kindzadza svp ? et à quelle heure ?

Merci de me répondre.
littel freeman wrote :
Salut à tous,

Nous avons le plaisir de vous annoncer qu'une navette gratuite sera mise à votre disposition à partir de 21 heures au départ de la gare afin de vous déposer à la teuf
Plus d'infos à venir!!!!!
Driss BBF

Smiley Peut-on connaître la fréquence des navettes et jusque quelle heure cette navette sera mise à disposition ?

Merci  Smiley
Smiley

bien motivé pour venir fêter mon anniversaire à cette B.B.F. J' espère qu' il ne neigera pas trop le week end prochain et que les routes seront pratiquables. Bonne fin de prépa !!!
bonne prepa la bbf a samedi pour une tite sortie a l'occase de mon anniversaire Smiley faites petééééé !!!
Flower Power wrote :

Smiley Peut-on connaître la fréquence des navettes et jusque quelle heure cette navette sera mise à disposition ?

Merci  Smiley

la frequence seras toute les 30 a 45 minutes jusqu'au dernier train
nous mettons en place numero taxi (tel) plus les hprraires de train
cordialement bbf
sylbaz wrote :

toi qui sera le chauffeur officiel de kindzadza demande lui de te faire un live dans la voiture !!

et met lui un bon morceau de prog de la part de driss !!!  DANS L'AXE ........  Smiley

taxiraver forever toujours dans l'axe! j'espère qu'amaury souhaitera pas que je n'arrive pas du tout  vu ses taquineries sur kindzadza et la psy en général, ce ne serait pas étonnant!en tout cas un ptit baltic resonance pour commencer et faire plaisir a driss et ensuite j'accélère vraiment sur un ptit koxbox buffer overdrive pour vous le déposer chauffé a blanc en mode baphomet engine alors préparez vos vitamines et vos baskets n'esperez meme pas un moment de répit pendant son set qui durera...j'espère beaucoup plus qu'1 heure!
grindeur wrote :
Hey salut à tous,

je suis bien motivé pour cette soirée qui promet d'être grandiose  Smiley , j'aurais besoin de savoir si il est possible d'avoir l'adresse exacte du lieu car je vais venir en voiture avec des potes.

Et j'espère qu'il reste encore des préventes ^^

BOOM !!! A ce weekend !! Smiley

Il reste toujours des préventes sur le site Online >>> Weezevent :

Plus d'info à venir concernant le lieu de la soirée!!!!

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
Salut

Je suis pas de France je débarque tout juste de Nouvelle-Calédonie et je connais pas très bien Paris si quelqu'un peut m'aider sur le lieu de la teuf pour m'y rendre j'ai lu qu'il y avait des navettes au dépaer d'un gare mais la quelle et si elles sont gratuites pour ceux qui n'auront pas de billet en prévente ? Bref si on peut m'aider car le line up est mortel et pour une fois bien envie de voir les teuf françaises ca changera des teufs en NC...

Merci de votre aide  Smiley
daphnedelic wrote :
Salut

Je suis pas de France je débarque tout juste de Nouvelle-Calédonie et je connais pas très bien Paris si quelqu'un peut m'aider sur le lieu de la teuf pour m'y rendre j'ai lu qu'il y avait des navettes au dépaer d'un gare mais la quelle et si elles sont gratuites pour ceux qui n'auront pas de billet en prévente ? Bref si on peut m'aider car le line up est mortel et pour une fois bien envie de voir les teuf françaises ca changera des teufs en NC...

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????...
mardoukian wrote :

taxiraver forever toujours dans l'axe! j'espère qu'amaury souhaitera pas que je n'arrive pas du tout  vu ses taquineries sur kindzadza et la psy en général, ce ne serait pas étonnant!en tout cas un ptit baltic resonance pour commencer et faire plaisir a driss et ensuite j'accélère vraiment sur un ptit koxbox buffer overdrive pour vous le déposer chauffé a blanc en mode baphomet engine alors préparez vos vitamines et vos baskets n'esperez meme pas un moment de répit pendant son set qui durera...j'espère beaucoup plus qu'1 heure!

ah si si si !! je souhaite que tu arrives, d'autant que je ne crois pas te connaitre et que plus l'on est de fous, plus on rit ^^ par contre si kindzadza casse son ordi avant le live, ca m'ennuiera pas plus que ca Smiley

non sans dec, j'ai rien contre la psy, a petites doses...mais la dark, non je ne peux pas...

mais qu'est-ce que je kifferais voir un live de module virus ou d' evp.... Smiley
daphnedelic wrote :
Salut

il faut prendre un train a la gare st lazare, la station de descente sera communiquée ulterieurement...stay online Smiley
voyager wrote :
heu...voyager : progressive set, dans une soirée fullon et psy ? vous voulez qu'on me jette des cailloux ou quoi   Smiley  Smiley

Smiley
twisted tranzistor wrote :
big UUUp driSSS Smiley

Yep  Smiley
PsyoniK WavE wrote :

ah si si si !! je souhaite que tu arrives, d'autant que je ne crois pas te connaitre et que plus l'on est de fous, plus on rit ^^ par contre si kindzadza casse son ordi avant le live, ca m'ennuiera pas plus que ca Smiley

non sans dec, j'ai rien contre la psy, a petites doses...mais la dark, non je ne peux pas...

mais qu'est-ce que je kifferais voir un live de module virus ou d' evp.... Smiley

Je vous présenterai samedi
Bisous a vous 2

Karl je te tiens au jus pour l'heure et le terminal !
j-2 ca y est dans l axe
daphnedelic wrote :
Salut

La neige et la crève te manquent, c'est ça?  Smiley
Si t'as du mal, y'aura la before bbf ds un bar sur paris, c'est aussi indiqué ds l'agenda, je pense que tu trouveras là bas pleins de compères pour te guider et t'accompagner à la teuf.
Si tu peux pas t'y rendre, laisse ton num en mp qu'on essaie de se caler avt pour que tu évites de galérer  Smiley
Heu, vina c'est le 3 le before BBF ;-)
merci driss, sylvain  etc.... d'avoir invité joti la legende psychaos !  Smiley