Fuck Seone Club in London

fuck it
i hope it explodes!
i went there last weekend (infected mushroom)
really nice club though
but they only think about the money
it was overcrowded!
no fun anymore
like 500 to 800 people too much, if not more
20 min to get to toilets
absolutely no place to dance!
everybody pushing
sweat dripping from ceiling
my stress level was at 110%
and highlight of the evining:
we were kicked out the club for rolling a joint!
they were selling mushroom tea and laughing gass and 70% of the crowd didn't know what planet they were on from the xtc, but we were kicked out for rolling a joint (at a goa party!)
everybody was rolling joints and smoking!
i even smoked a whole joint in the beginning of the party next to a security guy, and he said nothing, and i know he saw me and smelled it!
what bullshit
and no discussion possible with security, almost got beaten up by one of those gorillas....
so there we were at 4am in london city and our plane was leaving at 4pm
no metro, no trains
nothing open in london
fucking rain all the time
so we took the bus to the airport and waited there from 5am till 4pm
nice!
so a BIG FUCK YOU to SEone
and that security guard with his sunglasses who almost punched me (and i was very frienly to him!), i hope he gets raped in his ass by a bus of africans with 5 feet long dicks!!!!

so if u are ever planning to go to londondon't throw your money away in this club (i hope they go bankrupt)
there are much better and nicer parties

TIM from belgium
thanx for your infos  Smiley

Smiley
Just Vanessa wrote :

Hum Hum, where can I find such specimens ??  (just kiddin' of course Smiley )

Smiley  (shocking)
But no mistake, you'll soon meet the Yeti in our french alps  Smiley
Sprechen sie deutch ???
psilocybe wrote :
fuck it
i hope it explodes!
i went there last weekend (infected mushroom)
really nice club though
but they only think about the money
it was overcrowded!
no fun anymore
like 500 to 800 people too much, if not more
20 min to get to toilets
absolutely no place to dance!
everybody pushing
sweat dripping from ceiling
my stress level was at 110%
and highlight of the evining:
we were kicked out the club for rolling a joint!
they were selling mushroom tea and laughing gass and 70% of the crowd didn't know what planet they were on from the xtc, but we were kicked out for rolling a joint (at a goa party!)
everybody was rolling joints and smoking!
i even smoked a whole joint in the beginning of the party next to a security guy, and he said nothing, and i know he saw me and smelled it!
what bullshit
and no discussion possible with security, almost got beaten up by one of those gorillas....
so there we were at 4am in london city and our plane was leaving at 4pm
no metro, no trains
nothing open in london
fucking rain all the time
so we took the bus to the airport and waited there from 5am till 4pm
nice!
so a BIG FUCK YOU to SEone
and that security guard with his sunglasses who almost punched me (and i was very frienly to him!), i hope he gets raped in his ass by a bus of africans with 5 feet long dicks!!!!

so if u are ever planning to go to londondon't throw your money away in this club (i hope they go bankrupt)
there are much better and nicer parties

TIM from belgium

hello psylocib, just to tell you that it depends of the party caus i went at the se one the 16th of august to play here, and there had no problem with the security, with joints, water toilets, and there were 2000 crazy people(5 rooms), so i think you were at the bad place at the wrong time, this party was a fucking bad exception!!!but i'm soory for you
i wish you to have a good party the next time you go to london Smiley
psychotrop wrote :

hello psylocib, just to tell you that it depends of the party caus i went at the se one the 16th of august to play here, and there had no problem with the security, with joints, water toilets, and there were 2000 crazy people(5 rooms), so i think you were at the bad place at the wrong time, this party was a fucking bad exception!!!but i'm soory for you
i wish you to have a good party the next time you go to london Smiley

hey I was there too that night, was the one with miraculix and wizzy noise, right?
didn't know you were playing... ah I only stayed there for not even an hour anyways... was a very bad night for me... but that's for private reasons  :fuck: