SYMBIOSIS: 25 september 2004, Rex, London: terrific.............

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
I've never been in London make a trance party... and thanks to Symbiosis organisation... I spent a very very nice night...
Arrived at 16h30 at London.
Few Mojitos taken in the center of London with my french friends Ananda and Psychotrop.
round 20h, we arrived in Startford Rex to meet Silicon Sound, Cpu and Altom and Have a dinner with them before the party..
at 23h, we arrived in the party..
Wonderful decoration, wonderful lasers, and wonderful french concerts... Smiley
the party began With Dick Travor, a very good DJ, and he come back to mix between all lives...
After, Silicon Sound...in live  Smiley  Smiley always with his loving and melodic sound
Dick travor  Smiley
Cpu,  Smiley  Smiley , very mental musik for sure but his new tracks are very interresting, and polished...
Dic travor  Smiley
Altom...  Smiley  Smiley, they make a very good live and finish the party...
A very nice party...
I enjoyed to have come in London to spend a very great time...
I hope french people do the same, it is such a great experience..
Smiley
yeahhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

you travel a lot a this time kaya !!! Smiley
kaya sayed everything!!!! Smiley
a really nice parties with my friend ananda, kaya, johannes and samy
a greta p^leasure to have meet altom...
we had a big fun in london
i arrived early, so i had the time to g to camden to the cyberdog and psychedelic dream temple to hace a cuup of tea!!!!
i met my too alcoolites friend in the end of afternoon... we take the apero in picadilly in a pub,
then go to stratford to get the bad boys!!!
a fucking shit restaurant but funny(my god the chicken Smiley )
arrived at the party at 23,
very good place the sound system was good but a little too strong for my ears
a lot of peiople but i was surprised caus normally theris more poeple, very good mood on the dancefloor but less freaky than usual...
we had fun all night long, kaya killed the dancefloor  Smiley
dick treveor, good music, but technically i was desappointed, and the 3 lives rocked the house...
great to have seen my english friends Dark angel and calve, kristian and his friend, and shane gobi!!
after the party we made 2 hours to find an open coffee  Smiley  Smiley
after thatsimon kaya and i went to a park to rest ourselves.. and then go back to paris!!! Smiley

very good party, thanx to the promoter...
simon kaya and i were at the top of their motivavtion very good souvenir on the dancefloor

i love london, i think i will go back another time soon!!!!! Smiley