Pastor Clan (Cenit/ Mexico)
Lito (Cenit/ Mexico)
Wonka (Cenit/ Mexico)

Visuels:
Visual Suspects (Lebanon)

Deco:
Toñio Trip

[img]http://beirutunderground.free.fr/img/flyers/eqnx%20front(1).jpg[/img]

See you on the dancelfoor folks, this is going to be smashing !!
Mexicooooooooo , Mexi iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!! Smiley Great news for you , dj + visuel : you will rock them all !!!  Smiley
Good luck mister !  Smiley
la cucaracha la cucaracha ya no puede caminar porqué lo hacé porqué lo falta.. marijuana qué fumar  Smiley
good luck lolo.. blast them all  Smiley
Une teuf à Palenque!!
Excellent!! N'oublie pas de visiter le site archéologique à l'aube avec les singes hurleurs... La grande classe!! Smiley
in english aden only in english... lol
Oups sorry!! That's right baby!! Enjoy the monos!! and the site! one of the most important of the Maya world, not as great as Tikal, but still!! and the aguas blancas waterfall for the massage of your body are great too!!
My last time in Mexico was for Son Pax 2002 near Playa Del Carmen: had great time there (Blasting live from Son Kite)
Hope u'll have a geat time, and sunny time (3 days of non-stoping rain last time I was there!!!!! Smiley  Smiley )
Where is it in Palenque? outdoor? ... hope so!
Thanks for the sweet words guys! I am sure I'll have some good souvenirs of that trip, I 've taken good notes of all your advices but unfortunatly I won't be able to visit all those sites. And vanessa I don't know what you're talking about! Smiley

I'll post over here some videos and photos when I come back.
AH it is good to leave the snow for the sun! Smiley
only a kiss...????  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
so a pure kiss is a broutage de minou in french?????  Smiley  Smiley
Yes very good news, but Im still in Mexico so more details when I come back chica !!!!
But one thing killer party near the maya ruins, Palenque is full of ancient spirits vibes.
Catch you soon.