The men who standing behind this project are Osher Swissa and Lior Edri and this is Ananda Shake's debut album after releasing many tracks on several compilations. By the way , I like the name of the album , good choise  

1. Old School 142bpm 7:37      Smiley
The album start with crazy tune . . . I call it Goa-Full-on becoz u can feel the goa atmosphere toghether with full-on touches all over the track. Excellent opening for this story !

2. Wrong Answer 145bpm 7:56    Smiley
Awesome tune here ! I like the games with the base line in the begining and than enter killha bass ! good bulding on this track , just perfect for the dance floor.

3. Let the Music 146bpm 7:38    Smiley
Ananda Shake up the bpm and they do it on the best way ! fast base line & melodies that make this tune for crazy and powerfull as well . . . u just need to hear it on full volume and 'Let The Music' take u to the space  

4. Wonderland (album version) 145bpm 8:45    Smiley  Smiley  
Osher & Lior made a remake for one of Ananda best tracks ! many changes in the base line and cuts that turn this track for a dance floor bomb ! the melodies are so good and it's add so much power to the track ! this version is better than the original for sure ! keeeeeeeep it up guys  

5. Caution! 144bpm 7:19      Smiley  Smiley
Another massive tune from Osher & Lior ! u can hear that they know the job well  some strnage guitars with Ananda touch turn it to full madness ! crazy atmoshpere here just dig and dig.

6. Banana Banji 146bpm 7:34
Again , the bpm is high and the power just going up ! this one will burn many dance floors for sure .

7. Break Dance 145bpm 8:19
This is one of my favorites from this album ! beatifull female vocals toghether with nice guitar with a lot of noises , just the way I like it  the effects gets in the brain and make there BALAGAN  

8. Make Me Shake 145bpm 6:49    Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley      
The name says about the story of this tune . . . it make u shake your budy with full energy ! on this tune u can feel morning atmosphere , the barke in 4:05 just perfect ! this is the best tune for me !

9. Total Madness 146bpm 7:13    Smiley
This one is a bit similar to Vibe Tribe style ( and this is always somehitng good ). Ananda guys try to kill us here  the madness doesn't stop for a seconf , 7 mins and 13 sec of 'total madness'.

10. Emotion in Motion 142-145bpm 7:42     Smiley  Smiley    
What a starnge story here - the track start with relax atmosphere but step by step it turn to be another bomb ! your emotion is really get in motion here . . . KARAHANA !!!killah end for this incredible album.

I always like to hear Ananda Shake stuff but after I heard this album , u can add me to Ananda's fans  excellent production on high quality without mercy.    

BUY IT HERE : http://www.trance-shop.com/de/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=4390
I promise that u wont disppoint from this release !  Smiley

BOOM