Greetings

Hi to all the French Psy community!!!  Smiley

Im glad I finnaly find You! Smiley

Sorry for wrighting the post in english but im terrible in speaking French...  Smiley  not to mention the wrighting! Smiley

I dont post in the english forum becouse the topic of my post is art...

Im playing many years poi, doing fireshows and stuff Smiley . Mainly at partys and on the street.. where I can of course...

So my question is... Can I play for example on a square here in Paris with fire poi's?
Or are there restrictions? Where can I find out?  Smiley

The next thing is that I would love to meet some people playing pois here in Paris do some training and other things... Smiley

I was thinking... If some one of You wants to cooperate to pull out a fire show on a party or something... that would be very cool!  Smiley

Greetings to all! And contact if U want! Im waiting!  Smiley
Hey Dude
i don't think that you can play with fire on Paris... but in Palais de Tokyo, on Wenesday if I don't mistake.
Sorry for my english
they are fire gathering in"palais de tokio" in Paris, but i don't know the day.
Look at this -> http://www.burncrewconcept.org/ maybe you can find more information.

For fire show on the street is not proscribed, but not legal. Is depend the place. But be careful of the policemen, in France they are really stupid !!  Smiley

The member "TYO" speak a good english and know lots of think about the fire juggling in Paris.

Good luck !  Smiley
Je vous remercie beaucoup pour l'aide! How is my french? (google translate)
Smiley
perfect ^^
J'essaie Smiley ahahahha I try, I try Smiley
hello, if you want to juggle with fire in paris, send a message on burncrewconcept (the website jordy gave you)

are you in Paris actually? I think there is some gathering soon! (on the first week of april)
and every wednesday when the weather is fine, you can go to champs de mars (but you'd better look before on this topic after your subscription on the forum http://www.burncrewconcept.org/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=13418&sid=a853a833a3952ee9b221a4312ebc8ea1)

don't hesitate to ask question