04.00: Whicked Hayo
05.30: Z-Cat
07.00: Fungus Funk
08.30: Menog
10.00: Lost In Found
11.30: Oonah
12.00: Fracktophone
14.00: The Muse Rapt

Par contre je ne sais pas du tout si il y a eu des changements d'horaires ???
Pour le style du gars qui jouais avant moi... euh je dirais progoelctroambiantospacialotemporel...?
oui lie ames wrote :
J'ai gardé le line up
Par contre je ne sais pas du tout si il y a eu des changements d'horaires ???

c'etait justement pour ça que je posais la question, car sur le gros floor y'en a eu pas mal...  Smiley

oui lie ames wrote :
Pour le style du gars qui jouais avant moi... euh je dirais progoelctroambiantospacialotemporel...?

ça devait bien etre lui alors, dommage je t'es pas vu(entendu)car apres je suis allé me couché.
en tou cas il m'a bien fait voyager le dj la.  Smiley
Clair le gars a sortie des tracks venu d'ailleur.
J'espere qu'ont pourras s'croisé bientot.
ola

we want to thank you for all the energy that you bring to our festival....

it was a cool own and the atmosphere it was wonderfull, never seen so much people with so big smile on there face  Smiley

i want to thank you our new crew and our new organisation of people that have show a totaly new powerfull energy to the people.... i was realy surprise after 8 years about the energy of our new crew. off course that we have make some little mistake but you must also know that this crew was totaly new and the only old persone in the manage of the festival was me for the rest where all people under the 25 years, that never have organisate a festival in there live  Smiley

some problems that we will like to excuse our self:

the change of the line.... how you have seen the line up have been change because of different reason:

Jahbo: have miss his flyhgt for friday and saterday he had family bussness so he could not come, we remplace him by JELLYHEADS

Cpc: have not get his visa in time... we had done everythink with our organisation to make this happen ... but because master cpc have not make the request in time he have also lost his visa ..... he have been remplace by THE MUSES RAPT that have finish the festival ... it was not in the same style but the it was the first choiche of our crew ....

Kindzadza: if couldnt come because of his visa, but also some personale problemes that keep him in russia.... we have replace him by DJ IGUNA

about the recyclage part of the festival:

we have make a system where the visitor can work out the reclyclage of the festival ...
more info will follow next days now i must go on plane ...
c'est bon, t'as fait ton pognon ???

cool, tu vas pouvoir payer l'amende à laquelle tu as été condammé pour avoir voler ce festival à son créateur.

Smiley
jean marie wrote :
c'est bon, t'as fait ton pognon ???

cool, tu vas pouvoir payer l'amende à laquelle tu as été condammé pour avoir voler ce festival à son créateur.

Smiley

hahahaha

tu est le roi de bullshit

kisss me pretty assssssss my friendddddddddd

how i have told you when you can organisate a party of festival call me i will come to seeeeee what for shit that you make once againnnnnnn Smiley
il avé l air de dechiré ce festoche Smiley  trop belles les toiles Smiley
Smiley