...Ou comment l'esprit d'Ozora vient de rendre l'âme !

Important info from Oleg (member of the ex-crew) posted yesterday on facebook in hungarian (thx for the translation): "Apologies for my silence in the recent days, however i wanted to explain the things from our side and dissolve some false thoughts, which was generated by the first posted information on the website. (translator: ozorafestival.eu) I’m sorry that our decision was spread to the whole world in that hard way and i wish a lot of success to the new team in this difficult environment. I know that we gave a bad mood to the whole stuff but as an excuse of this you should know that we loved Ozora as our baby so we felt pain and desperation as a first reaction after the split. But there is peace now and again apologies for the ambiguous message which was posted on the website. We honour the „Shepherd” and his family for the hard work they dedicated to the festival which was not even visible to a lot of people. The reason why we left was not simply because of Bubble’s push out and not just for the financial reasons, but because the team members felt that the creative relationship became very one-sided. In fact we did not even understand the push out of Bubble since this year was the most successful one. In the meanwhile the split does not mean that everything is over. A new team maybe can give a new dynamic to Ozora. The reputation of the festival is big and lot of people are more interested in music and place than the organizational conflicts behind the scene. Our future is not clear but we definitely won’t organize an „anti-ozora” . Maybe we will make a smaller, familiar event based on the inherits from Magic Garden and Pumpui. So forgivness and peace! "
Ca fait quand meme pas trop le meme son de cloche! Ca du partir en live grave pourqu'il se sente oblige de justifier que l'orga n'etait pas en train d'essayer de monter un festoche 'anti-Ozora' Smiley
Il semblerait aussi que les desaccords au sein de l'orga ait joue un role...

A suivre donc!
Soyons positifs: finalement, ça va nous faire un festival de plus dans le calendrier!

Smiley
je sais plus trop quoi en penser pour le proprio mais en tous cas full support a l'orga pour nous créer un magnifique event !!!
Ouais, bref, blablabla, ils se sont engueulés pi voilà quoi... Smiley
oui mc sure mais comen la new orga va organiser le truk dans quelle ambiance quel style de musique ma foi qui vivra vera !!!
jack forest wrote :
oui mc sure mais comen la new orga va organiser le truk dans quelle ambiance quel style de musique ma foi qui vivra vera !!!

ça va etre enorme ! du new-age jazz-rap au musette-fusion en passant par hip hop baroque Smiley
PsyoniK WavE wrote :

ça va etre enorme ! du new-age jazz-rap au musette-fusion en passant par hip hop baroque Smiley

pourquoi pas  Smiley
Moi j'aime bien le musette-fusion [:aircon]

A quand une reprise de Killing in the name par Yvette Horner?? :/
Je dis... respect
[:v]
C'est vrai que le premier message qui a lancé tout le débat est ambigu: qui exactement l'a écrit?

Il y a ce post sur Isratrance qui peut fournir d'autres éléments:

I don't understand how people can talk about "spirit" and "we are one" and "spread the love" etc. etc. but at the same time they aren't able to give a person or group of persons a chance, an opportunity to work in this event, I'm talking about OZORA's new team (I don't know who they are); but, they haven't even started and they already have received so many insults as if that was the way to spread the love and peace that psychedelic trance music lovers predicate so much, for me this is being hypocritical, and maybe (who knows) this same people are the ones who have been complaining on previous editions in the festival's forums about the artist being repeating as in past editions, complaining about the way the food stalls and market always has the same order, complaining about the roof of the dining areas not looking "ad hoc" to this kind of festival (used to be white sailcloth or something like that) and complaining about a whole bunch of things, which,mostly or totally, have been taken care of, corrected, improved, by Ozora's organizers (Daniel, Balazs and all their crew).

Also the money topic; Why there is an increase in the cover ticket year after year?, well, that is kind of obvious, everything cost more every year, and even though the increase always has been minimum, there has to be people complaining about it (fortunately not so many because even to me the value was extremely good).But well, if you ask for the roof to be changed in order to look more into the psy ambience, more showers to be built, more of this and more of that, which in a sense MUST and HAS been built gradually; an investment has to be made, and "that" it's going to be reflected in those extra 10 or 15 EUR you pay for your entrance. That's fair enough to me, and I think many of you will agree. But some complain about it anyways.

Balazs (Bubble) in the beginning stated that there were frictions with the land's owners (Daniel & family) since years before, because of who knows what reasons; so, they already knew this split could happen. And now that it did happen, Daniel stays with his share, which is his land and its facilities (which many where built because >people asked for them, >because they were necessary, and >because it was about time and they (Ozora crew) wanted to surprise us (as in the case of the new chill stage & magic garden) and also stays with probably a good amount of money & Bubble and his crew stays with the expertise and all his followers which are a lot!. So I guess neither of them have lost so much or maybe they did, but at the end they decided to take the risk and split, but now they have more to achive in just a few months, because to plan a festival of such magnitude requieres a lot of time and effort.

One of my theories regarding "the split", is that, "maybe" on this last edition, things may have gotten a little bit out of control. Let's see. imagine that you are close to either side of the organizing teams observing: Daniel relies on Bubble's knowledge on psychedelic festivals globally (because I don't think Daniel < whom I guess all of us know who he is > goes to many psytrance festivals or parties other that his own Ozora festival) So Bubble is the one who it's getting all the feedback from many directions and Daniel it's just there to approve or disapprove some ideas, but leaves almost everything on Bubble's judgement because he is supposed to be the expert in that matter. The day of the festival comes, and you (the observer) believes that the party it's a TOTAL success because there is a lot of people so that can't be the problem to Ozora team, or could it be? In some forums people were asking if there was enough room for so many people, since there was no Boom festival this year, some of them were concern of showing up at the gates after travelling from other countries and spending lots of money on flights, fuel or whatever, and not being able to enter because there weren't enough tickets. The answer was: Don't worry, there's enough room and tickets for all of you. Great, so the day of the festival came, and Daniel sees so much people and starts to get concern and not exactly because all the money that has been entering in his cash machines, but because this can be the last time he sees that kind of revenue; Why? because he sees people standing for hours under the sun to get a shower, long lines to get food, the water pressure isn't enough, and many other things that an overcrowded event results in; and then goes and asks Bubble: hey Balazs, why is this happening?, I thought we were prepared for all this, now many people is worried, complaining (which at the end everybody mentioned in the forums about this) and maybe angry about all of this saying that this shit sucks. So maybe this final situation might have been "the straw that broke the camel's back" for the land owner, who I believe must be a strict boss in terms of business (Yes, this is a business wether some of you like it or not). Although I could be totally wrong with this "theory" and not even close to reality.

The other reason, as some of us have already read at facebook: Bubble and his team said they weren't treated and paid as they deserved, for all the hard efford, long days working non-stop and not only that but Daniel said that their work sucked (and probably said that because of the heat of the moment), but obviously, none of us would like to hear that after all this years of work.

So finally, if I'm going to support somebody, I guess is fair to support both parts, because both sides have contributed a lot for this magical experience to be happening for so many years uninterrupted, even though internally they had their arguments, problems and disagreements. Maybe and hopefully I will go to both festivals or maybe I must choose between the two, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be throwing shit on any of the teams. Just my 2 cents. Cheers to everyone and don't let this bitter times ruin such a great event.

http://forum.isratrance.com/o-z-o-r-a-festival-2011-aug-2-7/page46/

Ce n'est pas pour autant que le prochain sera à boycotter et qu'ils feront jouer Tiestö et Guetta!

[url]
http://koncertblog.postr.hu/ozora-dont-panic[/url]
Smiley j'avoue, c'est intelligent

On s'est sans doute enfadé un peu vite Smiley
Comme d'hab Smiley

Bon, faut voir quand même, rien n'arrive par hasard
voilaaaaaaaaaa.....et dire que je me suis limite fait incendier pour ne pas avoir suivi la bronca générale au début....Smiley Smiley
sur un autre topic ( fermé maintenant ) Danolite l avias dit ...
Nous reste plus qu'à le boycotter et à aller à celui que l'ancienne Orag fera ...
Lu sur facebook à l'instant:[citation]Dear Ozorans,
As most of you have heard there have been some changes within the structure of the team. Much has been said and speculated over the last few weeks. So firstly we'd like it to be known that there are no grudges between the new and old management teams. A combination of factors led to this situation arising and, as a result, a transformation within the management has had to be made. We hope now to be able to draw a line under this period and start looking towards a beautiful new chapter for a festival that we've all come to love.

We feel it's so important to acknowledge that the previous management team has built an awe inspiring festival with a vibe rarely found at other events. We understand that you love Ozora for a reason. So, rest assured, we intend to continue projecting this aura of brilliance providing an inspiring and magical experience while introducing new and exciting tweaks along the way. An evolutionary process which will combine the greatness of previous years with lots of fresh ideas and minds.

The new team is comprised of a combination of international organisers and djs as well as core members of the Hungarian scene (some of whom were part of the original team).
We love this festival as much as you do which is why we are so excited to be taking the project on. We cant wait to start revealing some of the plans!
The line up is almost complete and we're confident it's going to blow some minds!

The new website, regular info updates and the line-up are coming very soon.

See you on the dancefloor if not before!

love and light,

Wegha & the team X
[/citation]Source: https://www.facebook.com/Ozora.Festival.Official